October 24, 2014

Four Ingredient Peanut Butter Hot Fudge

Just Dump, Heat and Stir

A couple of years ago my husband said he wanted hot fudge (on a Sunday and I don't shop on Sundays) so I looked up some recipes, tweaked the concept based on what I had in my pantry/fridge and came up with this recipe...
And then I added peanut butter, because I LOVE peanut butter.

It's a winner, mostly because it's EASY!

Dump all the ingredients into a saucepan, grab a whisk and stir about every 1-2 min over medium-low heat for about 10 min.
Done.

Yep, EASY.

You'll need:
1 can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 c. milk
1/3 c. cocoa powder
1/2 c. peanut butter

(I tend to like things pretty rich, if you don't you may want to add 1/2 the cocoa pwdr. and peanut butter and then add more until it's right for you.)

Heat and Stir over medium-low until it reaches desired temperature.

This will make about 2 c. of Hot Fudge.
Enough to fill 2 of these cute 1/2 pint mason jars, one for you and one for a friend:)



P.S. It's really good to eat by the spoonful, straight out of the fridge the next day,  shh...

No comments:

Post a Comment