June 28, 2014

About Me

Hi I'm Kierste
I've been married to an amazing man since 2007, I'm A Mom to Two Boys, and I call Utah home.

I graduated with my B.S. from Utah State University in 2011
Major: Family, Consumer and Human Development
Emphasis: Family Finance

What does that mean? Basically Financial Counseling and Education
I know some things about
Budgeting
Credit (and Credit Scores)
Purchasing a Home
Selecting a Retirement Plan
Insurance
...and a bunch of other random stuff

If you have questions about any of these topics leave a comment or drop me an e-mail at frugalanddomestic@gmail.com and I'll see if I can write a post to help you out.


I enjoy cooking, I'll share a few recipes here.
I despise cleaning, always have.

I love finding a good deal. Actually, it's probably entered the addiction phase. I also really like nice things, and I don't like to sacrifice convenience.
Really, even people I consider to be good deal shoppers are often shocked at just how much I DON'T spend.

Follow along, I'll share financial tips, great tried and true recipes, and an occasional great deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment